Chartered Legal Executive LLB
Mona is a Chartered Legal Executive in our mid-Essex Conveyancing Department, with a 1st Class LLB Law Honours Degree and 6 years of qualifying experience. She joined Tolhurst Fisher in May 2022, following eight years with her previous company, and we are looking forward to a successful future together.
She has many years of expertise across all areas of residential property. Mona’s clients benefit from her progressive ‘can do’ attitude and she has built a strong reputation in her career so far across Essex and London.
Mona’s priority is to provide her clients with a friendly, personal service, whatever the circumstances and deadlines. This approach has led to many longstanding, successful business relationships – something which Mona hopes to continue building here at Tolhurst Fisher.
– Residential sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold
– Unregistered property and first registrations
– New build properties
– Retirement Home Sales and Purchases
– Buy to let transactions
– Transfer of Equity
– Reconstruction of missing Title Deeds
– Seeing lots of my family and friends
– Attending live comedy and sport events
– Holidaying in the UK and abroad
– Current affairs
– Keeping fit and active
T: 01245 495111