Dan joined Tolhurst Fisher in July 2017 as an Associate Solicitor and in May 2021 was appointed as a Partner within the Residential Conveyancing Department.
Dan has received external recognition for his ability as a Residential Conveyancer being an ‘ESTAS Peoples Award’ winning solicitor two years in a row and is part of the Firm’s ESTAS Award winning Conveyancing Department. He believes his success is based on his accessibility to clients and agents, good communication skills and his ability to support clients through what can be a demanding process. This approach results in Dan receiving regular feedback praising his friendly yet professional attitude.
Dan takes a practical approach when it comes to Conveyancing and, when problems do arise, is known for finding effective and practical solutions. He believes in doing all he can to take the stress out of property buying and selling and in establishing a positive relationship with his clients hopes to ensure that they will want to come back to him in the years to come.
– Buying and Selling Freehold & Leasehold Properties
– Auction Sale & Purchases
– Retirement Home Sales & Purchases
– Unregistered Land
– Reconstruction of Lost and Destroyed Title Deeds
– General Re-Mortgages as well as Let to Buy & Buy to Let
– Property Portfolio Refinancing.
– Playing & Watching Football
– Watching Rugby and most sports
– Socialising with Friends
1. Dan completed the refinance of approximately 80 properties for a company which included leasehold flats and freehold houses. Dan carried out the title checks, due diligence on all of the properties re-mortgaged as well as liaising with the previous and new mortgage company.
2. Dan acted in the purchase of a new build £1.2 million penthouse apartment in central London for an overseas client. He had to ensure that he met the strict deadline set by the developer using his contacts in the Property industry to assist him.
T: 01702 352511