Beena has over 20 years’ experience acting on commercial property deals, gained primarily in major City and West End practices and, more recently, leading firms in Essex.
She joined Tolhurst Fisher in June 2018 and became a Partner in November 2018.
She is skilled in a broad spectrum of commercial property work including:-
– Investment acquisitions and disposals
– Landlord & tenant matters
– Retail sector work
– Property financing
– Real estate aspects of corporate transactions
– Development work including option, pre-emption and promotion agreements.
More recent experience now incorporates high-value residential property work, including Crown lease extensions.
– Networking and a member of the Chelmsford Club, Chelmsford Professionals Group and the Essex Ladies in Business Group
– Keen hiker and rambler
– Active Nuffield Health member
– Long haul travel
– Food and wine (cooking, eating and drinking!)
1. Acted for a number of national retailers on acquisitions of new stores in major shopping centres and on the high street and dealing with ongoing asset management portfolio work.
2. Acquisitions of development sites, often on an expedited basis, dealing with all property due diligence and financing arrangements, delivering in accordance with strict timeframes.
3. Dealing with the Crown Estates and successfully procuring residential lease extensions for high net worth individuals.
T: 01245 495111