Trainee Paralegal – Mid-Essex Office
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our busy team at our Mid-Essex office as a paralegal.
Tolhurst Fisher is an established Essex law firm which offers a wide range of services across private and commercial law. The firm has a history of development from within and many of its partners and senior staff first joined the firm as trainees or paralegals.
This position would suit a graduate looking to start a career in law. It offers a great opportunity to work alongside partners in our commercial teams to gain valuable experience, assisting on significant deals.
Training and support will be provided as necessary.
There is the potential, for the right candidate, to move forwards to a formal training contract and qualification as a solicitor.
This is a full-time, office-based position with a competitive salary.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- providing transactional support in Corporate Finance and Commercial Property;
- administering virtual data rooms, Companies House and Land Registry filings, preparation of completion bibles and drafting ancillary documents;
- carrying out research tasks; and
- liaising with clients and professional contacts
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- previous work experience in a customer-facing role or within a similar setting;
- strong academics to degree level in any subject (we will consider candidates who have already passed the LPC);
- a keen interest in commercial law;
- excellent interpersonal communication skills.
The Mid-Essex office is set in a rural location near Hatfield Peverel. As such, the nearest public transport is approximately one mile away, meaning that candidates would need their own transport.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email letter to Graeme Provan – email@example.com.